…because if she continues with horses as her hobby someone who actually likes horses will likely hurt her. And she’d deserve it!
Nothing in this video is acceptable. The “rider” shows a blatant and selfish disregard for the various animals safety and welfare. She’s only doing this to be “popular” on youtube.
Gawd, how I wanted that poor pony to kick the dude in the junk.
And now for her comments:
“All of you guys that keep sayin crap, get a life. Know the facts about this day, about what I do, about these animals before you comment.
1) The ones at the end were the only time they were rode. Never before and never after.
2) For the amount of time that I rode them, it didn’t hurt them in anway.
3) They’re not broke, they’re not use to anything on their back, so they’re going to act different. Use your common sense on that one.
4) Its not abuse, I know what abuse it. All of them came from abuse/neglect/slaughter and they’re not going back.
5) Not all fo them are mine, not all of them are for sale, not all of them we’re keeping.
Simple as know the facts, think about what you’re posting to think if it makes any sense. And quit frankley, I don’t care if you THINK its abuse and blah blah, think all you want and I’ll know what is the truth.”
This would be more fun if she were an adult, but verbally bitch slapping a 12 year old (sure, she looks older, but she doesn’t act it) just feels unsporting. Especially since I doubt she’d understand and would just pull the “you don’t know me” bullshit. Sweetheart, people don’t need (nor likely want) to know you when you post shit like this on the internet. This video demonstrated zero horsemanship. It was pathetic and despicable and frankly I’m ashamed to share a sport with the likes of you.
All these people that we talk about here and on the Fugly Blog that respond to accusations of abuse by saying we don’t know the full situation and that they know what abuse is and they know they didn’t abuse their horses, well I call bullshit. For someone, anyone, to even question your treatment of an animal for a second means you’re doing something wrong. I would be horrified and reduced to a blubbering, quivering mass if anyone ever even hinted that I might abuse my horse. I don’t know, is it more or less sad that this is a young person and not an adult? Maybe she still has a chance to grow out of her asshatery? Maybe?